- RSS Channel Showcase 8566047
- RSS Channel Showcase 2793813
- RSS Channel Showcase 7349172
- RSS Channel Showcase 7779871
Articles on this Page
- 12/11/09--22:39: _Award Winning Sci-F...
- 07/31/10--08:02: _More Border Patrol ...
- 08/30/10--07:55: _Unexpected Border S...
- 09/10/10--07:52: _Harassment of Domes...
- 09/16/10--07:44: _More Reports of Wid...
- 01/20/14--00:33: _CBP Agents Raid Hom...
- 05/02/14--01:09: _Mom & Kids Terroriz...
- 02/10/15--20:55: _Tucson’s KOLD Inves...
- 02/12/15--00:51: _CBP Allows Corrupt ...
- 05/16/15--00:58: _Swanton Sector Bord...
- 05/28/17--10:49: _Court Finds CBP FOI...
- 02/10/18--23:51: _Over The Line…
- 02/15/18--22:32: _Board of Supervisor...
- 07/31/10--08:02: More Border Patrol Harassment at Internal Immigration Checkpoints
- 08/30/10--07:55: Unexpected Border Stop and Presumption of Guilt
- 09/10/10--07:52: Harassment of Domestic Travelers Continues Expanding to the North
- 09/16/10--07:44: More Reports of Widespread Border Patrol Corruption
- 01/20/14--00:33: CBP Agents Raid Home & Seize Evidence of Their Own Malfeasance
- 02/10/15--20:55: Tucson’s KOLD Investigates Internal Checkpoints
- 02/12/15--00:51: CBP Allows Corrupt Agents To Continue Working In The Field
- 05/16/15--00:58: Swanton Sector Border Patrol Agents Assault Woman At Checkpoint
- 05/28/17--10:49: Court Finds CBP FOIA Violation Excuses Laughable
- 02/10/18--23:51: Over The Line…
- 02/15/18--22:32: Board of Supervisors Consider Rejecting Stonegarden Grant
I noticed an increase in network traffic to the blog recently so took a closer look. What I discovered was that Peter Watts, an award-winning Canadian science fiction writer, was recently roughed up close to the Canadian border by U.S. homeland security goons with Customs and Border Protection. It appears that Mr Watts was attempting … Continue reading Award Winning Sci-Fi Writer Physically Assaulted By DHS Agents At U.S. Border
Update: 17FEB2011 - YouTube has once again removed the video for unknown reasons. Most likely because Border Patrol agents don't like being held accountable in a public forum. We'll see what we can do to remedy that situation... Update: 17DEC2010 - Looks like the video has been reposted. I've updated the embedded link accordingly. [Update: … Continue reading More Border Patrol Harassment at Internal Immigration Checkpoints
For those of you who still think it’s easier to roll over & just answer their questions than exercise your fundamental rights while being detained & interrogated by armed Border Patrol agents at suspicionless checkpoints inside the country, the letter to the editor reprinted from Freedom’s Phoenix below shows the fallacy of this reasoning: Unexpected … Continue reading Unexpected Border Stop and Presumption of Guilt
Two recent articles appearing in the New York Times highlight the burgeoning American police state compliments of the Department of Homeland Security. It seems that the Border Patrol has as much difficulty finding the Northern border as its Southern counterpart, choosing instead to harass domestic Amtrak train passengers traveling between Chicago and New York City … Continue reading Harassment of Domestic Travelers Continues Expanding to the North
[Sources: Department of Homeland Security, Office of the Inspector General | Graphic: The Washington Post] Over the past week or so, several articles regarding skyrocketing corruption within Customs and Border Protection ranks have been published in the Washington Post and the Los Angeles Times. CBP corruption (formerly U.S. Border Patrol and U.S. Customs) has been … Continue reading More Reports of Widespread Border Patrol Corruption
Not content to harass domestic traffic absent individualized suspicion of wrongdoing at roadblocks inside the country, Border Patrol agents are now storming private homes to seize video evidence of their own wrongdoing. The folks over at Photography Is Not a Crime bring us a story about seven Border Patrol agents who hunted down a man … Continue reading CBP Agents Raid Home & Seize Evidence of Their Own Malfeasance
Rampant illegal actions by Border Patrol agents stationed in border states around the country has been the norm for quite some time now. The problem has only grown in recent years as the agency continues to expand at an alarming rate with few, if any, checks and balances. As such, it’s good to see the … Continue reading Mom & Kids Terrorized By Knife-Wielding Border Patrol Agent in Southern Arizona
Tucson News Now On Monday February 9, 2015, Channel 13 News in Tucson, AZ (KOLD) published the above video and an investigative report on internal CBP checkpoints: TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) – “There’s growing concern surrounding southern Arizona’s Border Patrol checkpoints. An increasing number of complaints are now coming from United States citizens who … Continue reading Tucson’s KOLD Investigates Internal Checkpoints
[Information above made available by the Center For Investigative Reporting] In 2008, CBP agent Abel Canales was observed & documented by gov’t investigators accepting bribes to allow truck loads of illegal narcotics and aliens through the Tucson Sector I-19 checkpoint. For some inexplicable reason however, Canales was allowed to continue operating in the field for … Continue reading CBP Allows Corrupt Agents To Continue Working In The Field
Proving itself to be an equal opportunity harasser regardless of what border it operates near, Border Patrol agents stationed near Canada were recently caught on tape illegally detaining, physically assaulting and tasering 21 year old Jessica Cooke near Waddington, New York. The incident occurred on May 7, 2015 and the agents primarily responsible for the … Continue reading Swanton Sector Border Patrol Agents Assault Woman At Checkpoint
A federal magistrate in Phoenix, Arizona recently chastised U.S. Customs & Border Protection (USCBP) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for blatant violations of the Freedom of Information Act. The magistrate’s findings were the result of an ongoing lawsuit filed by the ACLU & two University of Arizona law professors over three years ago. … Continue reading Court Finds CBP FOIA Violation Excuses Laughable
If there’s one thing people can agree on regarding CBP (Customs & Border Protection), it’s that the agency routinely operates over the line. To illustrate this fact, Rachael Maddux of the Virginia Quarterly Review recently published a wide ranging article on CBP operations inside the country. The article is available online at: Over the Line … Continue reading "Over The Line…"
In a 3 to 2 vote earlier this month, the Pima County Board of Supervisors opted to reject $1.4 million dollars in federal funds associated with the Operation Stonegarden grant program for the first time since the Pima County Sheriff’s Dept. began participating in the program sometime around 2012-2013: Given that the Pima County Sheriff’s … Continue reading "Board of Supervisors Consider Rejecting Stonegarden Grant"